The Commercial Network of the Long Island Board of REALTORS® (CNLIBOR) consists of members who do business, in whole or in part, in investment and commercial property.
Objectives of the CNLIBOR
To unite those REALTORS® who have an interest in investment and commercial property for the purpose of enhancing the commercial real estate profession. To provide events and educational opportunities in which members will have the opportunity to exchange views, information, and general knowledge regarding commercial real estate whereby their interests may be advanced and to provide networking opportunities to LIBOR members who are interested in or engaged in the field of commercial real estate. Membership in the Commercial Network is available to all LIBOR members in good standing.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperation among REALTORS® engaged in marketing commercial and investment property.
- To foster sound, prudent and ethical practices as they relate to marketing commercial and investment real estate.
- To foster and develop a knowledgeable membership through continuing education.
- To promote interest in and encourage commercial and investment real property ownership.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the commercial real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- To collect information relevant to commercial real estate and make it available to the membership.